Saturday, March 26, 2011

15 Places a Kid should see before they are 15

Happy weekend!!

I'm attaching a link which shows 15 travel places kids should see before they are 15 years old.  Amazingly, I've seen most of them (10) and my kids have seen a few (3).   I'm wondering how I can get Tommy to the rest of them in the next two years.  I also think Mount Rushmore should have made this list.  No matter what...my kids are going to see Mount Rushmore.  This will be our next trip.  :)  I've always wanted to see it. 

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/03/24/15.places.before.15/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Today, we are taking the boys to rock climb.  It's a rock climbing wall so don't get too excited.  Tom wants to get his certification so he can climb when he wants and take the boys too.  :)   I will take pictures and hopefully post later tonight.

I also want to go to the library.  Tommy has a book report due after spring break.  He's got to pick a book out and start reading.  

Random stuff:   We like watching Big Bang Theory.   I have a craving for jelly beans and I've made sure to put them on my shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment