Thursday, March 24, 2011

Insomnia

I'm awake! I can't sleep so I get to write on my blog. I usually post something after work but I just may have two posts for today. :)

I'm very excited because I have two followers. Hehehe. It's my mom and my brother. :D

You may notice I've added a little feature to the end of my posts. I did this for those of you that don't like to comment and are accustomed to the "like" button on Facebook. Hahaha! I've added "like, boring, educational and amusing." You can just click your comment if you want. I hope at some point I have something educational to share. 

Why is it I can think of more to write on my Facebook status which generally exceeds 420 characters but I'm struggling to come up with two paragraphs on my blog?

Random stuff: My favorite DS game is Plants vs Zombies.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I like your blog. It is very interesting. I like to hear about the boys (and the grown ups.) I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures as you progress. Oh, I really like the background. It is soothing and peaceful when reading. Sooo, I guess you have to keep the text peaceful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I like the background too. It reminds me of spring. :)

    ReplyDelete