Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daylight Savings Time

I like DST! No really. I like coming home in the evening and enjoying the daylight for a few more hours. It feels like we have more time. I think it also helps me relax more since I feel like I have more time.

I've also determined that winter makes me grumpy. The sun seems to be out more and I'm feeling happier. I think it's due to DST and more sun. I'm really looking forward to spring and summer.

Tonight, we played Euchre again. Steven really loves this game. We stop playing at 7:00 pm and get the kids started on their homework. The funny thing is, before DST, we felt like the kids had to start on their homework earlier. DST gives us more family time.

Yep, I like Daylight Savings Time. :D

Random stuff: My dog is shedding like it's already summer. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment