Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

Geez, writing a daily blog is tough.  It's hard coming up with new and interesting topics to write about without being boring or making it like a journal.  Ugh.  The last thing I want to be is boring.

Steven is practicing his sax again.  I guess he is competing at a Music Festivial next month.  He will have to play a solo piece as well as an ensemble.  He's been very diligent about practicing.  He's already finished his math homework.  We probably should find a current event article tonight, but we generally tend to wait until Wednesday and Thursday night to do it.  Every week, he has to write a paragraph on a current event article in the news.  It must be local, state, national and international news articles....one of each.   All four paragraphs are due on on Friday. 

This morning we woke up to snow.  Who knew?  I wasn't expecting any.  LOL  I'm going to post a picture and a video I took this morning.  Pay close attention to the video because it'll be over quick.  I got the last few seconds of Sachi running through the backyard.  Crazy dog loves the snow (as long as it's not -54 deg.)  LOL

Today, I had training after work.  It wasn't too bad.  It was training on screening Pre-K students for next year.  We just started the last quarter of the school year.  Can you believe it?  We only have about two months left of school.  Here's even better news...next week is spring break.   :D


  Nice amount of snow.  Although not enough to close school or even delay it.  The roads were pretty icy though.






Random stuff:   I wake up at 5:30 am every morning and not because I like to.  The first thing I do is shower, dry my hair and then start the coffee.  :)  Tom and Tommy watch the news every night.  They are mostly interested in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment