Wow! It's hard to believe I've been away from Facebook and soda for more than six weeks. It's Easter and Tommy and I made it through Lent. I went grocery shopping and bought soda and lots of chocolate (cookies, candy, donuts, etc.) Hehehehe...
The Easter bunny barely went to bed and the boys were up ready for their egg hunt at 2:00 a.m. Yes, you read that right. They get really excited. They've gone through their baskets and had their egg hunt. Now, they are watching the movie, "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" while playing a new Lego game that the Easter bunny left them. They colored eggs last night too. Steven is also celebrating. It is the first year he has ever found the most eggs AND the golden egg too. His brother always beats him every year. Hehehe...little brother is growing up.
Well, Tommy has had his first cup of hot chocolate for the night and I'm logged onto Facebook as well.
It's been about a week since my last blog post. We've been super busy this week so I will share some family news and photos for the week.
Family news:
We went out and bought Tommy some new pants for Easter. Poor kid. He's been wearing 14 slim pants and they've been looking a little snug. Well, ends up he's actually wearing 18 slims. Geez...the kids growing so fast.
The boys had a Boy Scout Court of Honor and they received quite a few Merit Badges. Steven received his patch/badge for Patrol Leader which I will have to sew on his shirt. I think I may have a picture for that.
Steven also had an awards assembly at his school. I managed to take off work and see him receive awards in Art and Music. Sorry, I don't have a picture to share. I did take some pictures but Steven is so far away and there are so many other children...you'd never be able to find him in the photo. LOL
Here they are coloring eggs...
...and here they are at 2 am.
I asked them to take a quick photo with their chocolate bunnies. I interrupted their Creationary game and movie. :)
Happy Easter everyone! I'm going to see if I can get some sleep. The boys will have to take a nap later or we will be going to the last service in the morning. haha!
Since Tommy gave up chocolate for Lent, we will feast on chocolate donuts for breakfast. I will refrain from soda until I get back from church. I think I will have a real Coca-Cola with lunch.
Great post. Please let the boys know Papa wishes them congratulations on their scout and school awards. Great achievements!
ReplyDelete