Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weather!!

We're waking up to snow again.  The last two days it's been very windy and the boys haven't really been out too far in search of caches.  I guess if they want to find anything, they're going to have to overcome the weather and just venture out in full winter gear.  LOL  Tom has taken the last few days off from work.  Today is his last day off.  They should probably make the most of it.

I've actually been making dinner every night.  Go figure.  I'm not a very good cook at all, but I can do some simple recipes.  We had pizza the first night Papa arrived, one night we had spaghetti,  pork chops and potatoes the next and then last night baked ziti with caesar salad.   The desserts have been good too.  One night cupcakes, another rainbow sherbet and last night carrot cake (Tommy's favorite).  Tommy loves Italian food and anything pasta.  He's requested stuffed shells tonight.  We'll see... Steven loves chocolate cake but since Tommy's given up chocolate for Lent, we try to avoid it.  However, Steven loved the cupcakes and sherbet.

1 comment:

  1. Papa says,"Great meals every night." Had a great visit. Anxious to go back for more.

    ReplyDelete