Yesterday was a great day! The work day went by fast...and then I got a text from Tommy.
It said..."lost headphones. in pants?"
This, of course, immediately caused a state of panic in me because I knew I had just washed a load of his pants the night before and hung them out to dry.
I came home and checked his pants and sure enough...I found his headphones in a pocket. So, I washed his Nike headphones that he got for Christmas. When Tom came home, we plugged them into his phone to see if by some miracle they worked. THEY DID!! Now, I want to post a review on Amazon.com or anywhere that sells them and give them a 5 star rating. These headphones can still work even atfter being submerged in water. Although, we will try to avoid doing that again. :)
Tommy had already started his homework when I came home. (Nice!) He tried to print up a report but couldn't because we were out of black ink. Ugh. He also informed me that he had lost his last favorite pencil for school. I guess they just fall out of his pants pocket when he sits down. His little brother told him to stop putting his pencils in his pocket. (Good idea!)
Well, he had to print that report so they made a trip to Office Depot. Tom bought a new ink cartridge and Tommy got some new pencils. Crisis avoided...whew!
While they were gone, I made a pot of coffee. Darn it! I was out of creamer. Tom went out again for me and bought some creamer. My morning was saved and another crisis averted. Hehehehe...
Random Stuff:
The boys had dentist appointments this morning. They had their teeth cleaned. No cavities!! Yay!
Tonight, they have a Boy Scout meeting. It's been a wet day all day. Snow flurries, rain and hail. Great day!
I totally haven't been keeping up with your blog because I thought I put it on my Google Reader, but I didn't. It's been fun going through all your posts. Good job! It's a great way for us to keep in touch with each other's lives. I'm very glad you're back on facebook! :) I can't believe you guys don't have a laser printer :) Congratulations on no cavities, and that was an awesome bag Tommy made! It's better than anything I've ever sewn. Zippers are hard!
ReplyDelete