Did anyone get up and watch the Royal wedding? I recorded it and intend to watch it this weekend. I did catch the Royal couple on the balcony after their ceremony though. I'm glad I caught some of it. I really did think I'd get up and watch it, but I didn't. Thank goodness for DVR!
We just got home from Steven's school. It was the school carnival and the boys had a great time. We never win anything from the raffle drawing and every year the boys are very disappointed. Ha! They did have a great time playing games and eating pizza though. They also got to visit with their friends.
Steven had track practice this week. Earlier in the week, we were concerned he wouldn't be able to participate. I checked his grades online and he had a "D" in social studies. This seemed strange to me since he has turned in every assignment. It caused a bit of panic in Steven and I. We found out the next day that he has an "A" and his teacher hadn't finished grading all his papers. Whew!
Tommy had to write a Poetry book for English class this week too. He had to write 16 different poems such as a Limerick, Parody, Haiku, Diamante, and a Cinquain just to name a few. See previous blog post with the poems.
Steven is competing in the Music Festival tomorrow. He is a bit nervous because he's been sick all week and hasn't practiced very much. I think he will be fine though.
I don't have any pictures to post for the week. Hopefully, I will get a few and post them tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment