Good day!
I've determined that my mood changes based on my weight. If I gain a pound, I'm a grump...if I lose a pound, I'm quite content. How shallow, right? Ugh. The truth is I feel better when I am at an appropriate weight. It's much tougher as I get older to keep the pounds off. The good news is I really don't starve myself to maintain my weight. I simply try to get out more and exercise. I've also determined that soda has no bearing on my weight. I gave up soda for Lent and I haven't lost a pound. Therefore, next week I will resume consuming soda guilt free! LOL
More family news:
We've had a very quiet weekend. I did get out this morning for a walk in the 50-60 mph winds. My husband has been updating his computer all weekend. (I asked permission to blog that.) Tommy has been writing a book report this weekend. (I asked permission to blog that too.) He read the book Blink which is about using your subconscious mind to make decisions. He's actually presenting his book report in PowerPoint form. He also brought home an awesome gym bag that he made in Home Ec class. It's very cool and looks store bought. He did a great job. I need to take a picture and add it to this post. Steven has been reading and playing most of the weekend. Both the boys are attending an Eagle Court of Honor this afternoon for a fellow Scout.
Here's a picture of Tommy's gym bag that he made in Home Ec class. I'm glad I showed him how to sew last year when he made his reusable grocery bag for Earth Day in 6th grade. Anyway, he was familiar with the sewing machine but now he knows all the sewing terms/vocabulary to go with his knowledge as well as all the parts of a sewing machine. One day, he came home and asked if my sewing machine had an automatic bobbin winder. I just thought that was funny. Not something your typical 7th grade boy asks his Mom every day. LOL It does, by the way.
Steven keeps asking if anyone has tried answering his questions. If anyone has the time, please attempt at some of them. He will get a kick out of it. :) Please see the previous post.
Have a wonderful week!
Really nice gym bag Tommy. It is good to be able to sew. Good Job !
ReplyDeleteLove Grams